Hunting lodge of the Borromeo family, west of Vimercate (Lombardy, Italy).
Built by De La Padela family, passed to the D’Adda in 1544 and finally to the Borromeo in the XVII century, it was changed from mansion to hunting lodge in perfect Renaissance style.
The walls of a room of the XIV century tower are decorated with a cycle of XV century frescoes, rediscovered only in 1927 by Count Giancarlo Borromeo, owner of the building, among them the Bear Hunting. The frescoes are delimited to the upper part by a decorative band in floral pattern where the De La Padela emblems alternates.
The scholar Fernanda Wittgens linked the frescoes to the Zavattari Brothers.
The hunting lodge is now private property.